About the event:
BACK DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND!
THE EXCITING DISASSEMBLY WORKSHOP HOSTED BY MAKER STATION
Entrance on Corporation Street
The 13 August is Family day at Open Design so Parents, bring your kids along to this brilliant two hour disassembly workshop, brought to you by Maker Station. Learn how to disassemble an appliance and see how it was designed and built. Get up close and personal with its internal components as you learn how to fix or recycle it.
You can also build your own gadget and take all your brilliant creations home.
- Only 15 parents and kids seats per session: This is a popular event, so book as soon as possible. Find tickets further below
- Choose your session:
- Cost: R300 per team of one adult with a child. R120 for each extra child.
- TICKETS: Buy your tickets below or on Quicket. If there are any tickets still available, Snapscan will also be available at the venue.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure that you select any of the above slots, book your seats and buy your tickets
- You can also book your tickets directly with Maker Station here
Location: Cape Town City Hall, 2nd Floor
Corner of Darling and Corporation Street , Cape Town, South Africa, Western Cape